Larisa Yarovaya, PhD in Accounting and Finance, MS in Management, BA (Hons) in Finance and Investment Management.
July 2016-current – Lecturer in Accounting and Finance at Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford, UK.
Course Leader for BSc Finance and Business Analytics.
Module Leader for the following modules:
- Financial Management (Level 7 and Level 5);
- Bank Risk Management (Level 5);
- Big Data Fundamentals (Level 6).
May 2014 – June 2016 – Associate Lecturer at Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University, UK.
I have taught the following courses on undegraduate and postgraduate levels:
- Corporate Financial Management
- International Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- Financial Appraisal, Risk and Management Accounting
- Investment and Performance Analysis
- International Finance and Financial Management
- Global Financial Management
September 2016 – current – PG Cert Learning and Teaching (Higher Education).